Home Health Aide
Our Home Health Aides assist you or your loved ones to continue to live safely and independently at home. Many people need additional assistance beyond services covered by medical insurance, whether it’s help with activities of daily living or short-term care as you recover from surgery or a hospitalization. Our caregivers provide non-medical services to help you at home while respecting your lifestyle and need for privacy.
Our caregivers are highly trained, thoroughly screened and insured so you can rest assured that a trusted professional is in your home. Included in our services is a licensed professional care manager who partners with you to assess your needs, and matches you with a caregiver who has the right experience and specialized skills for your personalized care plan. Your care manager continually supervises and checks in with your caregiver on an ongoing basis for support and guidance to make sure the best care and outcomes are achieved.
Our caregivers can work in addition to existing home health services, hospice, and care at your home including assisted living or senior care facilities.
Our caregivers provide non-medical day-to-day support to help clients live at home safely, including the following day-to-day activities:
- Bathing, grooming & dressing services
- Skin care & hair care
- Oral hygiene
- Plan, cook & serve and/or feed light meals
- Help with special diets
- Light housekeeping
- Weekly laundry & ironing
- Linen changes
- Help with walking, bed to chair transfer
- Assistance with all necessary Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
Health Monitoring and Remind Services:
- Monitor vital signs
- Blood pressure checks
- Medication reminder calls
- “Wake-up” and “Tuck-in” service (sunrise and sunset)
Respite Care and Social Support:
- Sensitive companionship and friendly conversation
- Shopping and errands
- Emotional support
- Incidental transport in your vehicle and escort to doctor’s appointments, church, social events, etc.
Dementia Care: We have highly trained caregivers who have special expertise to provide especially sensitive and compassionate care to clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Our Home Health Aide Service may be right for your family if:
- Assistance is needed to continue living independently at home, due to advanced age, or physical or mental decline or disability.
- Relief is needed for the primary caregiver or family members who need to balance the stress of caregiving with the rest of their lives.
- Family members may live far away or lack the training or specialized skills to provide proper ongoing care.
- Temporary support is needed to recover after a surgery, hospitalization or other medical event.
- Additional assistance is beneficial at a senior care or assisted living facility.
Quality care outcomes
Our goal is to help you or your loved one maintain the highest quality of life. We will be your partners in helping your family achieve:
- Safety and independence while living at home.
- Peace of mind for family members, who can focus on spending quality time with their loved one.
- Safe transfers and mobility assistance to avoid falls that could lead to costly hospital care and physical impairment.
- Support in medication reminders and maintaining nutrition, physical activity and overall wellness.