Why Choose GIMAG Home Health Care?
There are many home health care agencies for a client to choose from. We at GIMAG believe we pay particular attention in our hiring process and make sure we hire only the most qualified, compassionate and caring individuals with professional integrity. This sets us apart from all other agencies.
All prospective clinicians and caregivers must have successfully completed a rigorous screening program which includes:
- Reference and criminal background checks
- Motor vehicle record
- Health care license verification (where applicable)
- Clear health physical including test for TB
- Successfully pass a written and hands-on competency test
On-Going Supervision and Education
- On-site visits by the RN or PT Supervisor to the patient’s home
- Weekly review of the caregiver’s notes documenting each patient visit and comparing to Doctor’s orders and Care Plan objectives
- Individual employee-supervisor conferences
- Discussions with the patient and GIMAG Home Health Care support staff
- Mandatory Annual Continuing Education Requirements
GIMAG Home Health Care also has a strict alcohol and drug abuse “no-tolerance” policy with random testing conducted.
Bonded and Insured
All GIMAG Home Health caregivers are bonded to cover theft or damage to a patient’s property. They are also insured by an AAA-rated national company for professional/general liability and by a state-funded workers compensation policy. The above coverage give the patient and family the peace of mind they seek in a financially secure agency.
Choosing a private care provider you can trust
Choosing a provider to join you and your family at home can be a very daunting but important decision. There are many options available and you want to have trust and confidence in your caregiver. We at GIMAG believe we pay particular attention in our hiring process and make sure we hire only the most qualified, compassionate and caring individuals with professional integrity. This sets us apart from all other agencies.
By choosing GIMAG Home Health Care, you can be assured of:
- We value and treat our caregivers well so they value and treat you well.
- We hire the best caregivers who have the experience, professional integrity and compassion to care for your loved ones.
- We invest in our caregivers by providing ongoing, specialized training so you can get the highest level of support.
- We conduct thorough background screening for criminal and driving records, drug tests, and ensure all caregivers meet our standards for immunizations, TB shot and flu shots.
- We are licensed and carry professional liability insurance.
- Our team of caregivers and support staff are empathetic and compassionate. We provide quality compassionate care to our clients.